There isn't a prouder group of accounting professionals than the AlOA team! It's been an exciting decade, indeed, history of excellence at AIOA, showcasing the efforts of the whole team to help create success for every client. 2022 is starting off on the right track, more of what you have come to expect from our hard working crew. If you didn't catch the buzz, visit our newsroom or see below for the quick ongoing highlights:
- 2022 TeamWomen WaveMaker Award (September 2022) Jennifer LaPlante, AIOA Vice President of Operations, has been recognized by the Minnesota nonprofit, TeamWoman, with a 2022 TeamWomen WaveMaker Award in the Uncharted Territory category. Read more.
- 2022 Woman Business Owner of the Year, NAWBO-MN Achieve Awards 2022 (June 2022) NAWBO-MN awards this honor each year. Heide Olson, CEO of AIOA, is the 2022 recipient. They recognize a member who has substantial responsibility leading and operating a business which has grown exponentially over eight years or more. Read more!
- 2022 Best Places to Work Honoree, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal (June 2022) This is AIOA's seventh "Best Places to Work" honor from regional publications, and its fourth from Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal. Read more! AIOA is #4 in the medium business category! See Journal site
- 2022 Women In Business Awards & Expo, Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal (March 2022) All In One Accounting Founder & CEO Heide Olson nominated as one of 51 top women business leaders. Check out all the nominees.
- 2022 BOLD Awards, MN Chapter of the Association for Corporate Growth (December 2021) Making Bold Predictions for 2022, All In One Accounting Nominated for ACG's 10th Annual Awards
- 2021 Inc. 5000 List, Inc. Magazine (September 2021) Minnesota-based All In One Accounting Achieves Coveted Ranking on 2021 Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America List, With 45% Revenue Growth Over the Last Three Years
- 2021 Top Women In Finance, Finance & Commerce Magazine (October 2021) All In One Accounting Founder & CEO Heide Olson Honored in Finance & Commerce's 20th Annual Event. Check out all the winners and nominees!
Of course, we know we owe it all to you, our wonderful customers. According to Heide Olson, Founder and CEO, “Taking our clients from financial chaos to business clarity and beyond brings enormous impact and peace of mind to the entrepreneurs and nonprofits we serve. This is why I started All In One Accounting and continue to be passionate about our partnerships with our clients.” Cheers!
A High Performance Decade...
- 2021 Fast50, Business Journal (November 2021) All In One Accounting Revs It Up Up for Business Journal’s 2021 Fast 50
- 2020 - 100 Best Places to Work (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal)
- 2018 - 100 Best Places to Work (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal)
- 2018 - Best Places to Work (Minnesota Business Magazine)
- 2017 - 100 Best Places to Work (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal)
- 2017 - Fast 50: Fastest 50 Growing Private Companies in Minnesota (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal)
- 2016 - Fast 50: Fastest 50 Growing Private Companies in Minnesota (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal)
- 2016 - Best Places to Work (Minnesota Business Magazine)
- 2016 - Power 50: Power Players of the Business Community (Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal)
- 2015 - 100 Best Companies to Work For (Minnesota Business Magazine)
- 2012 - NAWBO Winner (Innovation in Finance)